6" Black Hex Logic Polishing Pad
The Coating Daddy Hex-Logic Polishing Pads are meant to work on flat or rounded/angled surfaces. The unique construction of the pads makes them extremely easy to maneuver while retailing the correct amount of product evenly distributed through the pad. Hex-Logic Pads keep product in the groves while you start and as the pad is spun and rubbed against the surface the polish will travel through the hex-groves into the pad evenly delivering a superior accurate finish, while keeping the surface constantly lubricated to reduce friction and marring. Each pack of 6" Black Hex Logic Polishing Pad contains 1 piece.
- Better polishing performance and a more comfortable experience.
- Spreads the perfect coat of premium glaze, sealant, or wax for durable protection and added shine
- Has no extra cut for polishing or paint correction
- Hex-Logic pattern spreads product over the surface for an even spread with minimal product use
- Rounded buffing profile helps pad slip into dramatic body curves for improved contact and more even product spread
- Breathable hook-and-loop backing pad cools pad, work-piece, and backing plate for reduced wear and tear
- Fix pad with machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate.
- Follow tips regarding speed, pressure, amount of polish, and priming a clean pad with some products.
- When polishing, clean your pad after each section before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please contact the seller or for contacting manufacturer, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label.