Semi-thick heavy duty compound formulated to enhance gloss and shine on the painted surface by removing minor swirl marks or spots. Effectively removes sanding scratches, holograms, compounding haze, light swirls, and mild oxidation. It can be used on brand new finishes or on older, reconditioned paint with a Coating Daddy polishing pad over a broad surface area to remove any residual left in the previous process and ensure maximum paint finish.
- Easy clean up
- Safe on all painted surfaces.
- Leaves a mirror shine.
- Contains no silicone, waxes, glazes, or fillers
- Works well on conventional clear coats without introducing holograms.
- Make sure the surface to be polished is clean and dry..
- Apply an appropriate amount of reflection fluid on the finishing pad & spread it over about a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
- Rub on the surface in a circular motion.
- Buff using slight pressure. As the fluid begins to dry, use light pressure to pick up the compound and leave best possible finish.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe surface and ensure no residual is left.