Net quantity : 450ml
Made from thermoplastic acrylic resin;
Easy operation by aerosol spray;
Matches well with many types of primers;
Provides films with excellent performance such as great weather resistance, good leveling, strong coverage, fast dry and high build.
- Clean the surface thoroughly by removing all dirt, grease, oil, wax, rust, moisture, etc. Cover adjacent areas to protect from spray mist. Use at room temp.
- Shake can vigorously for 1-2 minutes before spraying and occasionally while in use to ensure color uniformity and prevent clogging.
- Hold the can 15-25 cm from the surface to be sprayed. Press spray button firmly with steady and even strikes while moving the can rapidly back and forth.
- Apply 2 to 3 films with 20-40 cm thickness are better. Intermittence of 5-10 minutes between each film is recommended.
- When finished, please keep the can upside down and press the button for several second to release the remaining inside air. Then store it in a safe place.
- Avoid spraying during rainy day or freezing environment.
Content are under pressure and extremely inflammable. Keep away from heat, flame, spark or any other sources of ignition. Keep in ventilated, cool and dry places and avoid strong sunshine. Do not clash, pierce or incinerate the can. Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of eye contact, immediately flush eye with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
If there is skin contact, thoroughly wash skin with running water (and soap of available) and seek medical attention in case irritation persists.
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please contact the seller or for contacting manufacturer, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label.