Terms & Conditions
- Thank you for visiting coatingdaddy.com. By accessing or using this website, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions.
- By accepting our terms and conditions, you also assent to be bound by our policies.
- Here, by “you” we imply the end customer/user accessing our services, products and content provided through this website.
- All the information mentioned here is applicable and amended as per the Information Technology act of 2000 and does not require any signature. It is a valid and obliging contract between the user and the website.
- We have no control over the links related to other websites and therefore, do not take any responsibility for the damage caused due to them.
- Terms and conditions may be subject to change anytime and we hold the right to make any modifications whenever required. However, by simply making use of our website you accept the amended terms and conditions.
- The provisions under which these terms will terminate are: if you stop using the website or close your account.
- We solely hold the right to suspend or refuse any membership if found false, not updated or not as per our policies.
- Registering or being a guest user makes you permissible to use the website. So as to avail our special offers, discounts or any other promotional scheme, you need to be a registered user. Also, these offers may change at our own discretion from time to time.
- It is the user’s sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your email account and password. Also, if there’s any breach of security or hacking, you ought to notify the website immediately, also, after ever session do not forget to log out. Failure to comply with this will instantly deprive you of the right to make any claims for the loss or damage.
- Products displayed on the website are as per their availability. Product images shown on the website are just for reference and may vary from the actual product. Hence, the website will not take any liability for the same.
- Product prices may be revised without any prior notice, irrespective of the fact that the item has been added to the wish list or not.
- Coatingdaddy.com may tie up with a third party payment gateway to remit, refund, collect or promote payment between the user and the seller.
- Initiation of payment remittance by the user shall be made after the transaction has been completed and products are delivered to the customer.
- The website shall not take any accountability for payment related issues like any loss/damage resulting directly or indirectly due to unauthorized transaction, payment issues while transacting, debit/credit card frauds, exceeding payment limit or any other reason.
Also, the website has the right to run payment verifications for security reasons.
- The website reserves the right to share any feedback or related information at its own discretion, deeming it to be non-confidential. And it may even make some modifications in the website if necessary.
- The delivery of all the products shall be made by the website’s logistics partner within the best stipulated time. However, the website shall not take claim in case of some delay due to any reason whatsoever. Certain charge may be applicable on cash on delivery (COD), which can be viewed at the time of placing the order.
Note: This extra charge is non-refundable even if the product is returned or cancelled once the product is shipped.
- Coatingdaddy.com is not responsible for any damage caused due to any mishandling by the logistic partner during the product transit.
- The estimated delivery time may vary as per the location and may take longer due to unforeseen reasons like bad weather conditions, etc. We shall not take any accountability for delay in delivery.
- Refund (if applicable) on cash on delivery shall be made in any bank account or credited to the user’s wallet on the website. And for payments via electronic mode, refund shall be credited via the similar payment mode as used.
- We may take strict lawful action in case there is violation of any policy, use of fraudulent means, defamation or use of vulgar language, publishing inappropriate content, and software damage through hacking or viruses etc., violation of terms and conditions or using any abusive language.