- Water based and environment friendly
- Non-toxic as well as odorless
- Anti-fouling, anti-skid
- Polishing and embellishment functions
- A strong wear resistance up to two years
- Waterproof and moisture-proof
- Easy to operate and wide application.
- Suitable floor surfaces: bathroom, toilet, kitchen, balcony etc.
- Before spraying, clean the floor by removing dirt or oil.
- Wipe off the wet surface and wait until it’s completely dry.
- Shake the can before spraying and install the appropriate nozzle on the valve.
- Keep the can (with the floor at around 45° angle) and the nozzle 30-40cm off the floor.
- Press the nozzle, spray the floor with crossing or S pattern.
- When finished spraying, let it stand for 2 hours before stepping on.
- Keep the floor away from water for the next 24 hours after spraying.
- It is filled by means of liquid-gas separation method, so one time use is recommended. Intermittent use of spray may result in poor spraying or blocked nozzle. If so, please replace the nozzle with the ones inside the attached plastic bag. Spray area: 8-10 m²/can
- Use of special binary packaging makes it safe and non-flammable for it’s filled with an inert gas as the propellant.
- If swallowed, call the physician immediately.
- In case of eye contact, immediately wash eye with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- In case of skin contact, wash skin with running water and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please contact the seller or for contacting manufacturer, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label.