Maintains matte finish and adds effective anti-reflective, non-glossy appearance on valuables by removing sheen.
Awaken the artist within you with Coating Daddy Normal Spray Paints and let your creativity flow to canvas or a vehicle. Coating Daddy Normal Spray Paints are easy to use, safe and are available in almost every shade to give you the maximum control over your craft.
- Made from thermoplastic acrylic resin
- Easy to operate Aerosol sprays
- Matches well with many types of primers
- Provides excellent performance such as great weather resistance, good leveling and strong coverage.
- Clean the surface thoroughly by removing dirt, grease, oil, wax, rust, moisture, etc. Cover adjacent areas to protect from spray mist. Use at room temp.
- Shake the can vigorously for 1-2 minutes before spraying and occasionally while in use to ensure color uniformity and prevent clogging.
- Hold the can 15-25 cm away from the surface to be sprayed. Press spray button firmly with steady and even strokes while moving the can rapidly back and forth.
- Apply 2 to 3 coats with 20-40 cm thickness are better. Intermittence of 5-10 minutes between each coat is recommended.
- When finished, please keep the can upside down and press the button for several seconds to release the remaining inside air. Then store it in a safe place.
Contents under pressure and extremely inflammable. Keep away from heat, flame, spark or any other source of ignition. Keep in ventilated, cool and dry places and avoid strong sunshine. Do not clash, pierce or incinerate the can. Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of eye contact, immediately wash eye with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice. If there is skin contact, thoroughly wash skin with running water and seek medical attention in case irritation persists.
Net quantity : 450ml
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please contact the seller or for contacting manufacturer, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label.