A new type of rubber product
Forms an excellent elastic film.
A single colorful film that decorates and protects wheels, etc.
Removable – leaves no residue when you remove it.
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry before spraying, cover adjacent areas to protect from overspray. Use at room temp, somewhere between 15-30°C.
- Shake the can vigorously for 1-2 minutes before spraying and shake occasionally while spraying to ensure color uniformity and prevent clogging.
- Hold the can 20-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed and press spray button firmly with steady and even strokes while moving the can rapidly back and forth.
- 3 to 6 films with 40-50 cm thickness are better. Intermittence of 8-15 minutes between each films is recommended.
- When finished please keep the can upside down and press the button for several seconds to release the remaining inside air. Then store it in a safe place.
Contents under pressure and extremely inflammable. Keep away from heat, flame, spark or any other source of ignition. Keep in ventilated, cool and dry places and avoid strong sunshine. Do not clash, pierce or incinerate the can. Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of eye contact, immediately wash eye with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
If there is skin contact, thoroughly wash skin with running water and seek medical attention in case irritation persists.