Coating Daddy Flat Polishing Pad in yellow has soft composition for applying the glaze, finishing polish, sealants, and liquid waxes. 6” flat pad provides full contact with paint surface to minimize the pressure applied by the user and is firm enough to withstand added pressure during final finishing to remove buffer swirls. It has no cut and will apply thin, even coats of waxes, sealants, and glazes.
- Suitable for both rotary and dual action buffers.
- Advanced bonding system
- Hook & loop material to prevent slipping and detachment.
- Advanced foam compositions
- Fix pad with machine taking care to securely center it on your backing plate.
- Follow tips regarding speed, pressure, amount of polish, and priming a clean pad with some products.
- When polishing, clean your pad after each section before applying a couple more drops of polish for the next section.
The product image(s) shown is a reference for the actual product. While every effort has been made to maintain complete accuracy and up to date product information, it is important to go through details such as product labels, manufacturing details, batch, warnings, and directions before using a packaged product. For additional information, please contact the seller or for contacting manufacturer, please refer to the contact details mentioned on the label.